We are looking for a driven intern with a basic understanding of interior styling/design and project management. This internship can’t be used to fulfill the LAM requirement.
Under the supervision of our Creative team members, the intern can expect to participate in the following:
1. Gain industrial experience in interior and project management
2. Assist our senior designers with:
- Interior styling
- Interior photography
- On site supervision
- Mood board creation
- Data analysis
1. Background in Interior Design/Interior Architecture/Architecture
2. Have your own transportation.
3. Positive attitude
4. Collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback and eager to learn
Please submit your updated resume, portfolio, internship period/availability and the internship requirement from your college/university (if applicable).