As the Procurement & Logistics Executive at The Makeover Guys, you will oversee all procurement-related operations. Your work will directly impact the growth of the company.
What You’ll Do:
1. Source and negotiate best price offers to support business operations
2. Analyze purchase orders and delivery time with the aim to reduce operating capital, increase inventory turnover and increase payment terms
3. Collect and report market information, prepare price forecasts for budgeting as well as monitor and analyze market development and initiate changes
4. Expand our network of suppliers with the aim to provide flexibility and adaptability in case of major shifts in global industry dynamics
5. Actively optimize supplier base and suggest alternative materials by following developments of new suppliers and innovations in the market
6. Ensure all procurement processes are in accordance with the most suitable audit conditions
7. Participate in identifying, developing, improving and controlling procurement policies, system and practice
8. Assist in monitoring upcoming levels of demand against current stocks levels to maximize business efficiency
9. Coordinate with internal teams to manage defective items and warranty claims to minimize wastage
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in procurement/purchasing
2. Relevant education is a plus!
3. Fluency in English is a must
4. Strong planning, execution and coordination skills
5. Background or interest in the property or interior industry